Monday, December 3, 2007

Only A God Like You

listen here
Tommy Walker
Key: G

Verse:
G5 Dsus
for the praises of man
Em C2
i will never ever stand
G5 Dsus
for the kingdoms of this world
C2
ill never give my heart away
Dsus D
or shout my praise
G5 Dsus
my allegiance and devotion
Em C2
my hearts desire and all emotion
G5
go to serve the man who died upon that tree
Dsus C2


Chorus:
G5 D
only a God like you
Em
could be worthy of my praise
C2
and all my hope and faith
G5 D
to only the king of all kings
Em
do i bow my knee and sing
C2
give my everything
Em Am Em
to only my maker, my father, my savior,
C2 Em C2 Em
redeemer, restorer, rebuilder, rewarder,
C2 Dsus
to only a God like you
G5
do i give my praise



TAG:
G5 Dsus
Em
C2
G5
Dsus
Em C2
G5 Dsus
Em C2
G5 Dsus
C2
Dsus


Bridge:
G5 Dsus
Em
C2


Coda:
Em Am Em
C2 Em C2 Em
C2 Dsus
G5

No comments: