Sunday, December 2, 2007

Alabaster Jar

Zach Neese, Walker Beach



listen here

Key: G
Intro:
G D/F# Em C


Verse 1:
G
This alabaster jar
D/F#
is all I have of worth
Em7
I break it at Your feet, Lord
C
It's less than You deserve
G
You're far more beautiful
D/F#
More precious than the oil
Em7
The sum of my desires
C
and the fullness of my joy!


PreChorus:
Em7
Like You spilled Your blood,
C Em7
I spill my heart as an offering
D
to my King


Chorus:
G D/F#
Here I am, take me
Em7 C
As an offering
G D/F# Em7
Here I am, giving every heartbeat
C G
For Your glory take me


Verse 2:
The time that I have left
is all I have of worth
I lay it at Your feet, Lord
It's less than You deserve
And though I've little strength
And though my days are few,
You gave Your life for me
So, I will live my life for You


Bridge:
G
Worthy, Worthy
D
You are worthy
Em7 C
Worthy is the Lord (repeat as desired) (sing simultaenous with Chorus)

No comments: